What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step how you can earn a few hundred dollars per week through your digital camera
- Know how to spot the hot trends which can put big money in your pocket each and every week
- Learn how to get twice the cost that most photographers are getting for their photo’s
- Discover which sources pay the highest rates for your photo’s
- Discover how to take the perfect picture every time
- Know where to upload your photos
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Camera Biz scores 73.47/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://mycamerabiz.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mycamerabiz.com you’ll also be taken through to mycamerabiz.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)